Penelope Garter Stitch Hat Knitting Pattern 269
This Penelope Hat features the garter stitch pattern in sizes fitting Baby to Adult. The knitting pattern includes two hat styles: beanie and slouchy beanie. The knitting pattern for the flower is also included. This is a good way to add a nice decoration for baby/child hats. You may also wear this hat as a slouchy hat, or fold the brim, and wear as a beanie.
The hat is worked in the round. Begin working with circular needle, then changing to double-pointed needles when necessary.
This Penelope Hat knitting pattern is a primary component of my knitted set consisting of Baby/Children’s Cardigan with Embellishments.
Includes knitting pattern for the Penelope Garter Stitch Hat in five sizes:
• Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult, Adult
• To Fit Head Circumference: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24)“ / 41 (46, 51, 56, 61) cm
• Beanie Hat Length: 5½ (6, 6½, 7½, 8½)”/ [14 (15, 16.5, 19, 21.5) cm];
• Slouchy Beanie Hat Length: 7½ (8, 9, 10½, 11½)”/ [19 (20, 23, 26.5, 29) cm] unfolded;
* Materials Needed:
Worsted weight; medium (10 ply);
Shown in Kartopu Natural Cotton (85% cotton,15% polyester;3.5oz/100g; 164yds/150m); and
Cascade 220 Superwash® Aran (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 3.5oz/100g; 150 yds/137.5 m)
• Main Color (MC) – approx. 65 (80, 100,120, 150) yds for beanie; for slouchy beanie add 20-60 yds more;
• Contrast A (for flower) – approx. 40 yds;
• US 7 / 4.5 mm Circular Needle 16 in / 40.5 cm long and Double Pointed Needles, OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE.
* Skill level: Easy
All my patterns include required skill levels, sizes, materials, gauges, finished measurements, stitch abbreviations, stitch counts and pictures
Your files will be available to download once payment is received. After you place an order, you will see “Order Received” page with Downloads. Click on the file to download it. You will also receive a confirmation email with a download link. Should you have any problem with your order, please contact me.